CHAMELEON® III B
The Chameleon® III collar receiver is invented for comfort, durability, the highest degree of technology, and to be invisible. This is a remote training collar that can be used as vibration only, tone only, LED only, stimulation only, or any combination of the aforementioned.
delivery within 7 days
Special features of Chameleon® III Set
1. Contact method (Martin System® exclusive patent)
After switching on, for 2 minutes the collar will show you whether the collar has contact with the skin of the dog or not. This is an Animal Welfare feature that makes it impossible to overstimulate your dog due to no contact.
2. The Consistent Reliable Stimulation (SSC) feature (Martin System® exclusive patent)
This is an Animal Welfare feature that makes it impossible to accidentally overstimulate your dog due to uncontrollable environmental changes in resistance on the skin of the dog (e.g. wet skin).
3. The Chameleon® patent is a mechanical patent where contact points can be moved on different islands and on different spots on the islands. This is an Animal Welfare feature that diminishes the possibility of necrosis (due to being able to move the contact points). By changing the number of contact points, you can minimalize or maximize the sensation of the same output level.
4. The Chameleon® patent is a mechanical patent where contact points are at the sides of the neck and not hanging on a brick where gravity always pulls it to the lowest spot. The space between the islands lets the fur go through which allows the collar to have a more comfortable fit. This is an Animal Welfare feature that makes the Chameleon® more comfortable.
5. Special contact feathers have been designed to give better contact for certain types of dogs.
6. The Chameleon® collar is discreet when you are out in public.
7. With USB stick Emily, you can change parameters and modes from the collar to a level that is appropriate for your client.
8. With the Chameleon®, you can pair up to 4 different independent transmitters (4 ID codes possible) from the Martin System® brand. Transmitters can be unpaired if needed
9. The New High Tension (NHT) patent (Martin System® exclusive patent)
This is a patented transformer that allows a tiny collar and allows that tiny collar to have an extremely long standby battery life (5 to 7 days of standby 24 hours per day with a fresh battery) with one charging that is a maximum of two hours.
10. Two-year full warranty
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of equipment containing rechargeable batteries, we are obliged to advise you to responsibly dispose of used batteries. The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meanings:
The symbol of the crossed out wheeled bin means that the battery should not be disposed of with household garbage
Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent lead
Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent cadmium
Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005 percent mercury
text its from www.martinsystem.com